moderated Re: WEB posting Request.

Bob Bellizzi

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 05:18 AM, RickGlaz wrote:
1+1 WEBmail
I've searched for the 1+1 WEBmail but haven't been able to find it.
What will help clarify the issue is
      • we know you are using a chromebook
      • how are you accessing groups.io
        • via email and if email, what email client software and who is your email provider (domain name e.g. pacificbell.net, aol.com, etc_
        • via a browser and if a browser, which browser
      • is your computer connected by cable or wifi
      • who is your internet service provider (ISP)
      • what kind of broadband connection do you have?
        • cable or dsl or ?
That, at least might get us into the same general area as you so we could better understand the operation.
I did access that internet program but their website don't tell much about specific functionality, controls, etc.

--

Bob Bellizzi