moderated Re: Need for Better Quality Photo Viewing #done

Chris Jones

On Sat, Dec 21, 2019 at 03:21 PM, Charlie Behnken wrote:
I heard from someone it was to save bandwidth.
More likely to save storage space here on Groups.io. With "large" photos 1 GB on a Basic group can be gobbled up rather quickly.

  As photo sharing after an event is one our prime uses of Groups.io, I would really like better quality photos.
What have you got Max Size in Photos Section set to? If photo quality is of major significance then you can set it to No resizing but as suggested above your available storage may / will shrink rather rapidly. Any blurring visible with that setting is down to the original photographer.

Chris