moderated Re: Need for Better Quality Photo Viewing #done

Charlie Behnken

Fully agree that the photo presentation is not up to par.  It is not as good as Yahoo was.  TVs are moving to 4K and 8K.  Desktops and phones have been providing better and better resolution.  Blurry pictures are not what people want.

I heard from someone it was to save bandwidth.  I admit everyone does not have unlimited bandwidth, but unlimited is the trend.  Perhaps a quality option somewhere.  As photo sharing after an event is one our prime uses of Groups.io, I would really like better quality photos.

Charlie

P.S. the download button is not a replacement for a good slide show.