moderated Re: automatic deletion, why?

Janis

Just an FYI
I had a member using SBCGlobal removed this week from two groups for marking messages as spam.  He says he did not mark any messages as spa m and is unhappy about being removed.  So far he has not found any notifications from Groups.io with links to resubscribe.  Maybe sbcglobal did not deliver the notifications.  He only found out when I emailed him to ask if he still wants to be in the groups.  He does, but has not found the notices with the resub links!

At this point I am not sure they would deliver an invite either!