moderated Re: Sent Invitations list has inconsistent results when sorted

Duane

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 03:17 AM, Glenn wrote:
So ask for help at GMF, report bugs to support@groups.io, and request new features here?
Those are the preferred options.  We sometimes hash over possible new features on GMF in an attempt to nail down what's needed and avoid clutter here, but starting here is also acceptable I believe.  (For Premium groups, the new Feature Request site can be used, https://groupsio.canny.io/, also see https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/23137)  If a bug is easily reproduced, going directly to support is best.  It doesn't hurt to ask about them on GMF, in case someone has a temporary work-around to get you by until it's fixed.