moderated Re: More attachment size selections requested

Duane

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 10:01 PM, Glenn wrote:
what if someone sends more than 10 or 25MB? Then it bounces.
Then they go to the site to read it.  I can't think of a good reason to be sending an attachment that large to a group though.  There can be a lot of overhead involved in sending something as an attachment, often 50% of the original file size.  It would make more sense to me to upload it into a file (or photo) and let people decide for themselves if they want to use the bandwidth to view it (without the overhead.)

As a side note, I have my subscription set to 0 for max attachment size, just for situations such as this.