moderated Re: Sent Invitations list has inconsistent results when sorted

Duane

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 10:03 PM, Glenn wrote:
4. Would be nice to download the current members list as a TSV with names and emails.  That's what I really was looking for.
You can do that into a CSV using the Download button at the top of the Members page, then manipulate as you want.

You should probably ask about things like this on GMF to make sure they don't exist before requesting features on the beta group (which is what it's supposed to be used for, per the group description.)  The only item I see on your list that really belongs on this group is #1, but possibly #3 as well.  The sorting problem on the Invite page should be reported to support@groups.io as a bug, though I wasn't able to duplicate it.  I also didn't see duplicate or missing entries, but don't have very many invites on my group since I usually delete them as they're accepted.