moderated Need for Better Quality Photo Viewing #done

Janis

Photos viewed on the group websites are appearing blurred.  One of my members who is a photographer asked if the upload process is causing a down res of the photos.  It really does seem to be a resolution problem.  Can you fix this please?  Thanks!

This is not a resize problem.  We already took care of that issue and checked various photos added to the albums by transfer, computer uoload and email attachment.   Resizing in albums and emsils is turned off.