moderated Re: Testing new feature request/tracking system

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 11:04 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
my comment, which said that the feature you requested already exists,
Per a discussion with Shane on the canny site, I have seen that his requested feature is for searchability, not access, of the member directory, and does not already exist. Also, we are in agreement that the canny site is working really well!