moderated Re: Feature request: Cover photo in group message header

Michael Pavan

On Dec 16, 2019, at 6:14 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 03:52 PM, Michael Pavan wrote:
I don't think this is possible as the Subject Tag is determined by the Group Email Address
Actually, the Subject Tag can be anything you want. A lot of groups use the group name or email address, but others don't. The GroupManagersForum uses [GMF] for the Subject Tag.
OK, I overlooked the Subject Tag setting when I checked Admin > Settings before posting.
Not seeing it, I presumed it was set by Group Email Address - all the groups I own use the same for Subject Tag and Group Email Address, as I wanted them short and distinct (like GMF).

Still, it is hard to imagine that he is subscribed to 5 groups with the same Subject Tag...