moderated Re: Feature request: Cover photo in group message header

Bruce Wilson

I would suggest you set up mailboxes/folders for each group and message filters to sort your incoming emails.  Easy to do

Bruce Wilson
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
Life Member NMRA
Member Scale 7 Group Gauge 0 Guild 7mmNGA
Member Bird Studies Canada Ontario Bird Banding Association
Nature Barrie Simcoe County Banding Group

On 12/16/2019 08:37, Scott Thayer wrote:
As a new owner, I suddenly find myself receiving messages from five groups, which are visually indistinct.  I've set some to Daily Summary, which should help.  But it would be aesthetically pleasing as well as helpful if a group's message headers contained the group's cover photo (or logo, if a group has one) to supplement the Gio logo which already appears there.  As someone else pointed out a few days ago, few members actually go to the group's cover page, which is where the photo currently appears.