moderated Re: Update/Rest of the year

PurplePenny

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 06:08 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

As a rough estimate, I think it was around 3300 groups. Which means accepting 3300 invites and solving around 3300 captchas. I was very fortunate in that my dad volunteered to help with that. Let me tell you, he is now exceptionally good at identifying crosswalks and chimneys in images!

Your father is a hero!  I get frustrated with a single Captcha when the image is so bad that I can't tell which squares have road signs/cars/lampposts/small furry aliens in them.

You're a hero too of course :)

Penny