moderated Re: Feature request

On Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 01:55 PM, Victoria wrote:
different groups can have different needs and conceptions, and not every existing feature must be used by everyone.
I would therefore like to request three rounds of questioning for pending members. Just because someone doesn't like them doesn't mean some groups might want them. After all, it would be optional per group.

Just a little reductio ad absurdum to demonstrate that the argument "not every group might want it but it should still be implemented because some of them might" doesn't hold water. There is a limit. Having two rounds of questioning *would* cause complications. You don't find it confusing or complicated because it doesn't exist yet.