moderated Re: Feature request

Chris Jones

On Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 07:05 PM, Victoria wrote:
This feature has been asked for by many owners in the GroupManagersForum.
Has it? It might be my memory failing but I have no recollection of this cropping up on GMF, at least not "recently" (undefined) and certainly not in the form in which you have expressed it above.

Why do you want to join this group is a perfect question to ask using the Pending Subscription message, and is more or less the purpose of it in the first place.

IMHO the existing provision is perfectly adequate.

Chris