moderated Re: Testing new feature request/tracking system

I didn’t know about the notification. That’s a nice feature. But while we’re on the subject of my comment, which said that the feature you requested already exists, I think it would be a good idea for people new to groups.io to make an effort to find out whether a feature already exists, for example by asking about it in GMF, before making the feature request in the new software - which, if I understand Mark correctly, actually costs him money. 😊

On Dec 14, 2019, at 7:34 PM, Shane Grimm <shane_grimm@...> wrote:

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 11:17 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
I agree now that the title length limit is good.
But disagree with adding categories. As you say, simplicity is great.

Yes, always best to start simple. You've changed my mind as well. Also saw your reply in the site, thank you. I like how I had a notification when I opened the page to let me know you commented.