moderated Re: Testing new feature request/tracking system

Shane Grimm

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 11:17 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
I agree now that the title length limit is good.
But disagree with adding categories. As you say, simplicity is great.

Yes, always best to start simple. You've changed my mind as well. Also saw your reply in the site, thank you. I like how I had a notification when I opened the page to let me know you commented.