moderated Re: Testing new feature request/tracking system

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 02:28 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I have a question about how the feature requests are ordered in the displayed list. At first it seemed like reverse chrono, but now I see that two of the requests are consistently at the top ever after other requests are added, and my own requests seem to be no longer in reverse chrono order. What is the algorithm here?

The order depends on your display settings...

--
Gerald