moderated Re: Testing new feature request/tracking system

Greg Elmassian

OK I tried it, posted. I have several groups, all migrated from yahoo.

Let's settle on one location or another... since this is not complex, we should try a tool and if it works well enough, use it, instead of complaining about a particular tool.

As an aside, I would not mention I had never used bugzilla if I wanted to be perceived as experienced in software development, it's currently 6th overall out of hundreds in the market, and other than the top 2 in the market, it is withing about 1/2% of numbers 3-5.

Greg