moderated Re: We are caught up

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 12:19 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 10:12 PM, Duane wrote:
I've submitted a few items, mostly bugs, and no longer get the acknowledgement auto reply with request number.
I have a premium group and have experienced the same thing recently.

Hmm, that shouldn't have changed. I still get/see all the support requests. They sit in the CRM system, silently staring at me, judging me. The only thing that's changed is that I assign a priority flag to messages from premium group owners/mods.

I had to upgrade the plan we were on with Zendesk, but I don't think that would have changed anything. I do need to set up some sort of auto-responder with more information. Really, I need to work on the help system in general.