moderated Re: Update/Rest of the year

Drew

The latest notice I received from Yahoo Groups essentially says that they are amazed and awed by the vibrant groups community-- therefore they are going to scuttle all online content.

Verizon should change the name from Yahoo! to Cuckoo!

Drew

On 12/12/19 11:18, J_Catlady wrote:
Also, every day I am receiving yahoo so-called “final notice” about their latest “improvement/update” lol. This “final notice” has arrived about 10 times by now.
On Dec 12, 2019, at 7:24 AM, J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady=gmail.com@groups.io <mailto:j.olivia.catlady=gmail.com@groups.io>> wrote:

/a question for the ages/

It *is* a question for the ages, and for history. Someone, at some point, and preferably soon, should write a news story about it. :-)

/Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones./
/My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu
//Note on an occupational hazard: I comment frequently in beta based on my desire for the betterment of groups.io <http://groups.io> as a product. Only a fraction of the time are my comments and suggestions specifically a matter of self-interest. Don't assume the latter when the former may be the case.//
/
/Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones./
/My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu
//Note on an occupational hazard: I comment frequently in beta based on my desire for the betterment of groups.io as a product. Only a fraction of the time are my comments and suggestions specifically a matter of self-interest. Don't assume the latter when the former may be the case.//
/