moderated Re: Update/Rest of the year

Also, every day I am receiving yahoo so-called “final notice” about their latest “improvement/update” lol. This “final notice” has arrived about 10 times by now.

On Dec 12, 2019, at 7:24 AM, J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

a question for the ages
It *is* a question for the ages, and for history. Someone, at some point, and preferably soon, should write a news story about it. :-)
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu
Note on an occupational hazard: I comment frequently in beta based on my desire for the betterment of groups.io as a product. Only a fraction of the time are my comments and suggestions specifically a matter of self-interest. Don't assume the latter when the former may be the case.

--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu
Note on an occupational hazard: I comment frequently in beta based on my desire for the betterment of groups.io as a product. Only a fraction of the time are my comments and suggestions specifically a matter of self-interest. Don't assume the latter when the former may be the case.

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.