moderated Re: Update/Rest of the year

Also, every day I am receiving yahoo so-called “final notice” about their latest “improvement/update” lol. This “final notice” has arrived about 10 times by now.

On Dec 12, 2019, at 7:24 AM, J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

a question for the ages
It *is* a question for the ages, and for history. Someone, at some point, and preferably soon, should write a news story about it. :-)