moderated Re: Testing new feature request/tracking system

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 05:44 PM, Charles Roberts wrote:
hopefully I won't have to visit it too often as groups.io has things pretty much together
That doesn't mean there aren't lots of requests and ideas to make it better. I wouldn't say that an unfriendly UI for feature requests is hunky dory because, after all, the product is good enough already.