moderated Re: Testing new feature request/tracking system

Seems pretty unusable. It looks like it cuts off titles consisting of more than the one line allowed in the box. But the titles showing of the existing posts are longer than that. There was no way I could create a post with title "Allow unlocking/unmoderating of auto-locked/moderated topics." As soon as I got to about the last word, it would show only "ics." But then when I went into the "details" pane, the title pane went back to the *beginning* of the title and the "ics" had disappeared. I tried making the title shorter and shorter and eventually gave up.