moderated Re: Testing new feature request/tracking system

Gory Corey @MinionsWeb.com

Why not be simple and mainstream and just use bugzilla .
I literally have never worked in a shop since y2k that doesnt use it.

On 12/11/2019 7:22 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Hi All,

As noted several times, the existing Trello board for tracking feature requests is very much out of date, and I have been looking for something better. It was recommended that I check out a service called Canny, and I've gone ahead and set up an integration with them. Canny is like a next-gen Uservoice, for people familiar with that service.

You need to log in to comment/submit feature requests; the login system uses your Groups.io login, so you don't need to enter a password or anything. The service charges us based on the number of people commenting, so I've restricted the login ability to people who are moderators or owners of premium groups only. But anyone can view the site.

Please check it out and let me know what you think. One favor to ask, when adding feature requests, please be as detailed as possible, with examples if you can. Also, I cannot guarantee any particular feature will be implemented, and I cannot guarantee any order of feature development.