moderated Re: Printing Databases

Charles Roberts

Yup, but that doesn't work for images in the database.  And, if you don't know Excel you're SOL.
Chuck

On Dec 11, 2019 6:16 PM, lloyd lehrer <lloydlehrer@...> wrote:
It takes a couple steps. Export to excel as csv then select what you want and print

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019, 3:13 PM Charles Roberts <croberts@...> wrote:
I second (or third, or whatever) the "Print Button" thing Pamela.....and I need it to also print the images inserted in the database.

I wonder....is there a published "to-do" list?  Would be nice if we knew when our requests might be considered for implementation....or if they were rejected out of hand.
Regards,
Chuck

On Dec 11, 2019 5:44 PM, Pamela Tatt <knittingpam@...> wrote:
I have been asking for a Print option for databases ever since we joined g.io.  I have a similar problem with my members who are not computer savvy.  We work to a yearly calendar supporting many charities across Australia (hand making garments such as blankets) and our members like to work ahead and mark off --- on paper --- what they are doing and when.

It is very inconvenient having to convert to .csv and then back to a printable sheet with everything in place.

Many others have also been asking for this option over the past year and a half that I've been with g.io.  Hopefully it is on the 'to do' list and will get to the top in the very near future.

Apart from this 'problem' that we have everyone loves the ease of using g.io compared to yg.

Pamela