moderated Re: Yahoo has extended deadline for downloading from your group

Duane

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 02:27 PM, Andrew VK1DA wrote:
So by asking for our content, would that result in the extension of the content deletion date for a specific group? This is not a question I think we can answer here, but equally I doubt if Yahoo would answer it.
In reading some posts around the web this morning, I noticed one that said the information won't be available online after Dec 14.  It will only be available to the people/programs creating the archive files.  https://www.zdnet.com/article/verizon-kills-email-accounts-of-archivists-trying-to-save-yahoo-groups-history/ under the Dec 11 Update, down the page.