moderated Re: Yahoo has extended deadline for downloading from your group

Dave Wade

Andrew,

Like you I didn’t expected to receive content I had not created but some one mentioned on another group they go everything.

So I applied and received two ZIP files totalling nearly 3GB containing everything from every group I think had ever been a member of, 91 in all.

So Messages, Files, Photos, Links and attachments where these were stored on the server.

To sum up I urge everyone who has enough GB free locally to request their data.

Dave