moderated Re: Yahoo has extended deadline for downloading from your group

Bill Burns

On 12/10/2019 6:11 PM, dave w wrote:
Frances
I fail to understand why you posted this.
It is neither relevant nor I would have thought helpful *on this date!
The title is misleading - it is old news, not current.
The page linked is common knowledge cited many times in current posts AND is public, as you say.*
FWIW, dave
This announcement at Yahoo has not been seen before today:

"We will continue to process requests to download your content as long as they are submitted by January 31, 2020."

The previous update from Yahoo was on December 7th, when they said: "If your download request is made by 11:59pm PST on Saturday, December 14, 2019, your content will not be deleted until your download is complete."

--
Bill