moderated Re: Allow auto-moderated/locked topics due to time-out hashtag to be unmoderated/unlocked by hand

And to be clear, we’re now talking about the group settings, not hashtag durations (which work a different way and should definitely not be changed to consider imactivity - they either delete or lock the topic based on age and have to stay thst way).

On Dec 10, 2019, at 3:25 AM, J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

p.s. I do understand your idea. You're thinking the topics should be locked/moderated after they become inactive. But the purpose of the feature is to lock/moderate them when they simply reach a certain age, so that they don't go on (or go on without some sort of control) forever. Perhaps auto-lock could be changed to work that way, which does make some sort of sense. But I think auto-moderate should work based on age, not activity.