moderated Re: Allow auto-moderated/locked topics due to time-out hashtag to be unmoderated/unlocked by hand

p.s. I do understand your idea. You're thinking the topics should be locked/moderated after they become inactive. But the purpose of the feature is to lock/moderate them when they simply reach a certain age, so that they don't go on (or go on without some sort of control) forever. Perhaps auto-lock could be changed to work that way, which does make some sort of sense. But I think auto-moderate should work based on age, not activity.