moderated Re: Allow auto-moderated/locked topics due to time-out hashtag to be unmoderated/unlocked by hand

The auto-lock/auto-moderate feature does not, and in my opinion *should not*, count days from last activity. That is not its intended function.

On Dec 10, 2019, at 2:21 AM, Mark Irving <m-pfaff@...> wrote:

It would work well, I suggest, if the auto-lock or auto-moderate timer counted days since last activity on a topic, and treated unlocking by a moderator as an activity. I think the timer at present counts from the oldest message on a thread, rather than the newest, so an adjustment might be needed by groups using this feature.

  - Mark