moderated Re: Allow auto-moderated/locked topics due to time-out hashtag to be unmoderated/unlocked by hand

CORRECTION: Actually I have to make a correction to my request. I had been saving up the request until beta was open to feature requests again, but I failed to look at my notes about it. The real issue is when the group itself (not a hashtag) locks or moderates messages after x days. There is no way to unlock or unmoderate timed-out topics in that case, other than to remove or change the group's entire setting in that regard. The hashtag issue is secondary.