moderated Allow auto-moderated/locked topics due to time-out hashtag to be unmoderated/unlocked by hand

It is currently impossible to ever unmoderate or unlock a topic that was moderated or locked due to a hashtag time-out, because the system goes back through the topics list every night and moderates or locks it again. At first, I would try to unmoderate such a topic, and be perplexed that it would suddenly be moderated again the next day. Then I figured out what was happening. :-) The only way to unmoderate or unlock it is to change the hashtag duration, and this seems unacceptable (or at minimum unintuitive). So this request is to allow such topics to be unmoderated or unlocked by hand. They would probably have to be marked somehow so that they bypass the automated process from that point forward.