moderated member counts for member categories in Members dropdown #suggestion

It would be helpful to have member counts appear next to the named categories in the Members dropdown (Moderators, Pending Approval, Bouncing, Banned, Past). Having a count for the bouncing members would be particularly helpful, and is the origin of this request. The others would not be particularly helpful but could be included for consistency.