moderated Re: Feature Request for Yahoo Group Transfers #suggestion

Randall

All of my Yahoo groups still are archiving messages when made, an still can upload photos and files like they said would be disabled in October. Yahoogroups are as complacent in their shut down as they were in their service when operational.

That said, I'm sure Mark is more than "done having to deal with Yahoo transfers and al the trouble that went with it. I'm just glad he was there when Yahoogroups wasn't there for it's users. For that I give Mark a LOT of credit and an happy to pay for a service I could also have had for free. And  will keep paying for as long as he supports his users has he has. It can't be an easy job and it is very much appreciated.