moderated Re: Features to use Groups.io as an online email archive for a Yahoo Group

I think this is a brilliant idea, but not that I think it should be implemented. I feel like groups.io should stay as far away from yahoo as possible after the current mess is over and done with. But that's  just my personal feeling!