moderated Re: Feature Request for Yahoo Group Transfers #suggestion

Rex A

J_Cat, No. My understanding of the OP is that he got everything *Except* the messages.
  " I was able to download all files, photos, links, etc. from the Yahoo group, but messages are the issue now."
I think OP is outta luck.

On 12/7/2019 9:26 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
On Sat, Dec 7, 2019 at 09:12 AM, Duane wrote:
the messages will only be available after Dec 14
Yes but the OP downloaded all of his messages to somewhere else, where they are presumably safe from yahoo's pending destruction. ;) Not sure whether that will persuade Mark to find a way to upload them, though.