moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Rol

Mark,

Thanks so much for taking care of the last few of us who were still in the queue waiting for YahooGroups to function properly when the December 1 deadline occurred!

Our transfer seemed to work smoothly and I have already gotten many thanks from members who were very worried our treasure trove of archived messages, our other photos and files, and more important our forum to exchange stories and tips would all be lost forever.

This platform is far better than YahooGroups.  Again, thank you for making it available to so many organizations and other users!

Cheers,

     Rol

Avion Forum Moderator
1978 Avion 30R