moderated Re: Feature Request for Yahoo Group Transfers #suggestion

On Sat, Dec 7, 2019 at 09:12 AM, Duane wrote:
the messages will only be available after Dec 14
Yes but the OP downloaded all of his messages to somewhere else, where they are presumably safe from yahoo's pending destruction. ;) Not sure whether that will persuade Mark to find a way to upload them, though.