moderated Feature Request for Yahoo Group Transfers #suggestion

Jon Matcho

I understand these were announced to be no longer accepted earlier this week, but hear me out...

I am a member of a group that I was unable to convince of the urgency to get their Yahoo group transferred over to hear.  They have a placeholder free group setup, but not yet operational.  They decided at their last meeting (that I was unable to make), that "we'll revisit this in January 2020".  I was able to download all files, photos, links, etc. from the Yahoo group, but messages are the issue now.

Why not support Yahoo Group transfers only for Members and Messages after the 12/14/2019 date?  Others may come to realize they're in the same boat as well.

Thanks,
Jon