moderated Re: Themes #suggestion

Duane

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 07:27 PM, Al Arca wrote:
It would be nice to have different themes for display options. This blue is pretty boring for me.
I think that's available.  All you have to do is upgraded to Enterprise - "Fully customizable home page".  I'd think it would apply to other pages of your group as well.

I wouldn't want much, if any, color change allowed to each group.  It would be very confusing to tell someone to click on the blue button if their group uses green buttons, etc.

Duane
(Doing fine with almost 5 years of blue theme.)