moderated Re: Suggested change

Charlotte Schoeneman

I understand it's not hanging fire at the moment, but I'd like to advocate for that feature in future.

Thanks Patti!

Charlotte Schoeneman
Earthclot Design & Property Management:
Finding the Space You Need in the House You Have

Landline - please call and leave VM here: 301.270.1801
Mobile/whats app: 240.350.1482
Google voice/text: 240.668.4302
Fax: 857.559.7704
Skype: c.schoeneman

When you serve yourself, you serve all others; and when you serve others, you serve yourself.  - Richard Miller
On 12/4/2019 10:54 AM, Patti Woodbury wrote:

Charlotte -
“Privacy” is a back burner issue for now. I work with some “sensitive” groups and I remind everyone that nothing posted anywhere on the internet should be considered “private”. If any member of your group receives posts via individual messages or digests, even if you delete that post it lives in posterity. There are things an individual can do to mask their identity (different email, not using identifiers in posts) but you can not assure members of total anonymity. It might be more appropriate to move this query to the GMF https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/topics

Patti