moderated Re: Moving Topics To Subgroups

Sarah k Alawami

I am also in favor of this. I find sometimes topics tend to stray so I would like ot move topics from let's say the main grop to a general chat group and hav ea notice that is emailed to the main group letting them know it's ben moved and how they can subscribe.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 4 Dec 2019, at 12:35, Teresa Quintero via Groups.Io wrote:

We would like, when possible, to be able to move non recovery related topics from the main page to subgroups.