moderated Our yahoo group has no owner; is "easy" transfer possible?

Michael Ward

Our small yahoo group (203 members) ran just fine, and nobody noticed that the Owner wasn't active until quite a while after Yahoo deleted his account.

Our one existing Moderator says he doesn't have the power to upgrade transfer@groups.io to Moderator status. Is there any other way to do a transfer? I've already downloaded all the contents from the group, and rebuilt most of it in the new group, but it would be good if the 5500 messages were readable along with the new ones coming in to the groups.io group.

-Mike