moderated Re: Another Yahoo Groups outage

On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 06:52 PM, Alisdair MacRae Birch wrote:
the zip file contains all the data (posts, files, photos etc) from
all the groups that I was ever subscribed to
That's actually somewhat scary!
I'm curious to see if I ever get anything. I requested the contents of the
groups I belonged to, including one group that Yahoo later said didn't
exist. Anymore, I'm convinced Yahoo could screw up an anvil.

Then again, pessimists get a lot of nice surprises. We'll see!
I was a little surprised that I did get the files. The first file was 947 Mb and the second was 1.8 GB. Most frustrating was the fact there was no record of the group that Yahoo now insists didn't exist.

Does anyone have recommendations for an MBOX reader?

Dano