moderated Re: Yahoo Groups transfers on and extended to December 5th

Mark, you rock, you totally rock!

We transferred our groups a while back (thank you!), and love groups.io.  I told a whole lot of yahoo group folks about groups.io, and some of them did/are transferring their groups (some of them yelled at me, as others have noted).

You have gone beyond multiple times!  After all the ikk and mess at YG, it's so fine to see someone running a groups platform who obviously truly cares about the ability of people to have a well-functioning platform for groups.

Thank you!  you rock!  Gesine (here since egroups days)