moderated Re: Re= Re: [beta] Yahoo Groups transfers on and extended to December 5th

Patty Stokes

Mark, I'd send you flowers if I knew how! THANK YOU.

For anyone else who's starting this process: I had to try about a dozen times before I got Yahoo to send an invitation to the groups.io address. If you get a failure message on the invite page, keep trying.

I'm almost weeping with gratitude, and it's not just relief to have this sorted. I feel like I've found a group of people who embody what the Internet was like in those early days - a spirit of sharing, generosity, competence, and curiosity.

xxxooo
Patty