moderated Re: Re= Re: [beta] Yahoo Groups transfers on and extended to December 5th

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 09:22 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I'm hammering Yahoo's servers; I massively parallelized the crawler and also if it gets a failure, it retries a lot more times than before, in rapid succession.
So all of this emergency life support for the dying patient has been going on behind the scenes, untouted and unrecognized, and probably even more of it prior to this, while meanwhile, Mark just tells us that he can "now transfer messages again." LOL. Giant kudos!