moderated Yahoo Groups transfers on and extended to December 5th

Hi All,

I spent most of today re-architecting how we pull messages out of Yahoo Groups to try and work around their latest issues. I was moderately successful. Therefore, I have turned back on group transfer requests and have extended the deadline until Thursday, December 5th at 9AM Pacific Time. Keep your fingers crossed that Yahoo's servers stay up that long.

This is it. The deadline will not be extended after this. If you are considering transferring your group, this is your final chance.

If, for whatever reason, you upgrade your group and the group transfer does not happen, I will of course be happy to refund your charge. Please contact me in that case; disputing the credit card charge costs us money in fees (this has unfortunately happened in a few instances).