From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Simon Hedges
Sent: Sunday, December 1, 2019 8:51 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Another Yahoo Groups outage #transferupdate

Hi Mark,

I understand your position – but it was yourself that disabled the ability to request a transfer before your 1st December deadline was reached, this preventing me from meeting that deadline for the requests.  I realise that this is driven by issues with Yahoo, and I would accept that this may no be possible to transfer them all, but I would have liked to have been able to add my final group to the list awaiting transfer.

Simon